2009 Raleigh World Beer Festival Dates?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benko

Reaction score
Anybody know the dates for the 2009 Raleigh World Beer Festival? As an "All About Beer" subscriber, I got an email saying I have the option to buy advance tickets for this usually sold out event, but they haven't put the dates on their website. Last year it was April 26. The problem is I won't be getting home from Iraq until about April 30 or so. Does anybody know if they might push it to May next year?

Anybody know the dates for the 2009 Raleigh World Beer Festival? As an "All About Beer" subscriber, I got an email saying I have the option to buy advance tickets for this usually sold out event, but they haven't put the dates on their website. Last year it was April 26. The problem is I won't be getting home from Iraq until about April 30 or so. Does anybody know if they might push it to May next year?

Date for 2009 hasn't been announced yet, but it is typically the last Saturday in April. I hope you can make it.
Jeff

Back