• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sanke keg spears/cylinders Canada/US.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theimp

Reaction score
Looking to get a spear/cylinder for my 58l sanke keg.

It is a drop in type secured with the retaining ring.

If you have any that are available please let me know!
must be air-tight (which is why I need one, mine leaks air)

I'm in Canada so either Canada or US would be best.

I am looking for a 21 3/4" size. I can easily pay by paypal.

I also have a Courage keg that is 30l (I think) screw in type. So if you have one of them also please contact me. Again must be air-tight. With the security latch removed or a tool to remove them easily. Had to damage mine to remove the spear, don't want to have to do that again.

If I can't find that type, doesn't matter I will be using the 58l more often and could use the smaller keg for a keggle perhaps.

If you need any more specs please let me know and I will get them to you.

Hopefully someone can help, thanks in advance :)

Looking to get one ASAP :mug:

I have just found some online $7.50 each but they were out of stock :(

Would like to get one ASAP so will pay more if it is 100%.

I would say perhaps $25-$40 for a perfect one shipping included.

Again, D Type fitting, 21 3/4" size. I will get the measurements for the small keg posted here soon aswell incase somebody has one of them to.

Thanks very much!

Alowell may have something for me waiting to hear back.

The D-Type one is 21 3/4" long, not sure if a 21" 21 1/4" or 21 1/2" would also work. But if you have them let me know.

The S-Type one is very small, only 12 1/4" so if you have an airtight s-type one that is that length or longer that will be great and I can just cut it down.

D-Type one has been sorted, thanks alowell :)

Just looking for the S Type screw in one now.

Back