• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 gallon stainless steel kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeber

Reaction score
7.5 gallon stainless steel kettle with lid, temperature indicator and ball valve drain. I am located in SE PA, I would prefer to sell local. $75 or best offer. I work near Horsham, PA and I reside near Bethlehem, PA.

beeb

I just tried PMing you, but your box is full. I'm very interested in the kettle, I'm in SE PA as well so I'd pick it up. What brand is it?

beeber said:
7.5 gallon stainless steel kettle with temperature indicator and ball valve drain. Located in SE PA, would prefer to sell local. $75 or best offer.

beeb

Mailbox is full but I would be interested. I am in Atlanta and would require shipping. If you decide you are willing to ship please let me know. Thanks.

Mailbox has been cleared out. I got the kettle as part of a trade, so I don't know the brand.

sfrisby, thanks for the interest but I'd really like to get this sold local if possible. If all the local interest does not pan out, I will be in touch.

Latest posts

Back