What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy. You are typing far too legibly to be that buzzed. You must be well practiced to be this understandable. And the punctuation is appropriate too. I'm impressed.

It's way past time for a beer! My latest DIPA - still not fully carbed, but the aroma is great as is the hop punch after sipping. Could be my best one yet!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402684244.735579.jpg

Remmy. You are typing far too legibly to be that buzzed. You must be well practiced to be this understandable. And the punctuation is appropriate too. I'm impressed.

I try to make my education speak for itself. Well, sometimes. :D

The more I drink, the more I concentrate on what I'm doing. This includes typing.

I drink like a fish and still get 87% efficiency. :D :D :D

All you need is a 10-gal. Doesn't take much to do a DIPA. ~14-15 lbs. of grain and some dextrose will get you upwards of 8% ABV.

Yeah I just had a 5 gallon so I got a new 10 gal last week. I think DIPA is a good way to break it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wait...what?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

It's a solid combo. Brewed one with a buddy a while back. Coffee really came thru as the hops started to fade. Used beans in the secondary instead of cold brew like I do with dark beer coffee additions.

Torpedo this afternoon. Kinda tastes like dirt. Not really digging any of the hops in this SN IPA sampler. They all use the same ones.

1402695128858.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402696350.180804.jpg
Happy Friday, alchy thread!

Wish it weren't about to storm outside, but other than that, this is a pretty good moment

I'm opening a hoppin' frog tonight too! Not the ipa though.
View attachment 205489

Can't tell on my phone - is that Boris or Doris? Both excellent but she packs a much stronger punch.

Got a surprise BIF package with horse head today - thanks Jess & Matt! I've put the pale ales and IPAs in the fridge, but they will have to wait until I get back from vacation to enjoy. Oh, and no - the horse head will not be making the trip to Italy. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402696567.165148.jpg

After a very long week, killing the second of these. Thanks again Hello, this is a bloody fantastic brew.

20140613_174605.jpg

Also payday means bottle shop run.

20140613_174244.jpg

Unfortunately didn't get a price break on a case (and that's single bottles into a wine case).

20140613_174308.jpg

Can't tell on my phone - is that Boris or Doris? Both excellent but she packs a much stronger punch.

Got a surprise BIF package with horse head today - thanks Jess & Matt! I've put the pale ales and IPAs in the fridge, but they will have to wait until I get back from vacation to enjoy. Oh, and no - the horse head will not be making the trip to Italy. :D
View attachment 205505

Doris! I like.

Back