Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. I always like our chances, given the earnestness of ownership, support by the fans, and the evil genius of Belichick. If past is prolog the Pats will always go deep in the playoffs.

Besides, Brady is still so much better than every other quarterback in the league today, a few years of slowly dwindling skills will just bring him down to the level of the second best quarterback in the league - one P. Manning...

Cheers!

Meh. I always like our chances, given the earnestness of ownership, support by the fans, and the evil genius of Belichick. If past is prolog the Pats will always go deep in the playoffs.

Errr....what? Do you have any idea how mediocre the Patriots were prior to 2001? Roughly 40 seasons in the NFL prior Brady and only 10 playoff appearances and 2 SB appearance (both losses). Nothing worse than band wagon fans.....

Besides, Brady is still so much better than every other quarterback in the league today, a few years of slowly dwindling skills will just bring him down to the level of the second best quarterback in the league - one P. Manning...Cheers!

True. At 36, he has probably 2-3 more seasons left barring a serious injury. There aren't many successful 39-year old quarterbacks in the league's history, and well, the Patriots organization has shown a ruthlessness in trading or cutting expensive players as their skills start to decline. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if Brady is out in a couple years and it's not his choice. It's the Patriot's way.

You're going way too intellectual for this crowd, Mr Webster. Ya gotta dumb it down.

And it's spelled "prologue", *******.

LOL!
Speaking of "too intellectual", you should probably come up from your mom's basement and ask her how to work a dictionary.
"Prolog" is an accepted Americanized variation...

Cheers! ;)

Errr....what? Do you have any idea how mediocre the Patriots were prior to 2001? Roughly 40 seasons in the NFL prior Brady and only 10 playoff appearances and 2 SB appearance (both losses).

Those "40 seasons" prior to were almost entirely under previous ownership.
Kraft bought the team in '94. PKU...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
LOL! Speaking of "too intellectual", you should probably come up from your mom's basement and ask her how to work a dictionary. "Prolog" is an accepted Americanized variation... Cheers! ;)
Righttttt, Americanized. So in other words it means, to lazy to type the actual spelling.

Those "40 seasons" prior to were almost entirely under previous ownership.
Kraft bought the team in '94. PKU...

Cheers!

Patriots record 1994 - 2001:

- 59-53
- 4 Playoff appearances
- 1 SB appearance (loss)

Yawn....

If you wanted to only talk only about Kraft then you probably should have mentioned him instead of saying "ownership". Nice try though.

I cannot wait to see that *****ey smirk knocked off Pete Carrolls face when they lose at home in the playoffs.

So angry

url.png

Well, I think the Niners will beat Seattle Sunday, but I don't see anyone beating Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs. Too bad considering the shear horribleness of their fans. That said, and I can't believe I am saying this, I hope if that happened that the Pats are in the SB and not the Broncos. I'll cheer them on just to see Brady take a mediocre team and beat the Hawks and crap on the Seahawks' fans souls, hopes, and dreams. If Brady does it he is absolutely second all time to Joe in my book.

Well, I think the Niners will beat Seattle Sunday, but I don't see anyone beating Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs. Too bad considering the shear horribleness of their fans. That said, and I can't believe I am saying this, I hope if that happened that the Pats are in the SB and not the Broncos. I'll cheer them on just to see Brady take a mediocre team and beat the Hawks and crap on the Seahawks' fans souls, hopes, and dreams. If Brady does it he is absolutely second all time to Joe in my book.

So your team that you are upset about playing so bad is going to beat a team that cant be beat by better teams? Interesting view

I thought you gave up on football while whining that your team sucked. Kick rocks fair weather fan!

Football sure isn't is good as it used to be. I've been though plenty of ups and downs with my Niners and stood by them so you can pack your fair weather assessment up your anus though.

So your team that you are upset about playing so bad is going to beat a team that cant be beat by better teams? Interesting view

I think the difference is venue. I thought my statement of that was pretty clear. You should stop paying attention since your team's season, like every other one of their season for almost 30 years has completely gone to ****.

I think the difference is venue. I thought my statement of that was pretty clear. You should stop paying attention since your team's season, like every other one of their season for almost 30 years has completely gone to ****.

Then id be you or moto, that would be f***ing turrible! Ill stick to my team, I know that is a hard concept to handle.

[...]If you wanted to only talk only about Kraft then you probably should have mentioned him instead of saying "ownership". Nice try though.

Wow. What a stunningly stupid thing to say...

Of course, that JETS fetish doesn't happen to intelligent people, so I guess you have an excuse...

Cheers

Wow. What a stunningly stupid thing to say...

Of course, that JETS fetish doesn't happen to intelligent people, so I guess you have an excuse...

Cheers

I don't even know why I waste my time with band wagon fans. You talk about your team's history and ownership with regards to future playoffs, and then decide to pick and choose Kraft and the years you want to look at. Hmm...what might the future hold once Brady and Belichick check out...might the team's past be somewhat important? No, no not at all. Continue with your delusions.

Back