How to make Chai Cola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeHilpert

Reaction score
I was at the store the other day and picked up a chai cola and am now truly addicted to them. Then I though, I cold make this myself probably, but have been unable to find any type of recipe for it. Would anyone know how to do this by any chance?

Are you looking for an extract or plan to use all natural ingredients?

Chai is a spice blend put into tea. Look up a recipe for chai spice blend and you'll know what spices and in what ratios you want in your cola.

The easiest way would be to find a cola extract you like, and make it up as per the instructions, but instead of using plain water in your recipe, steep and strain your spice blend in that water first, then use that for the cola recipe.

I did a chai rootbeer once that was fantastic, I hope you find what you're looking for.

All natural ingredients would be great! Thank you though for the information on who to get its chai flavor to it.

Latest posts

Back