So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing the Green Flash West Coast IPA clone and throwing it on American Oak! Really pumped to do this one.

Mixing up a batch of Apfelwein on oak also!

Racking 2 to kegs this weekend, bottling the Brett Hopless Olde Ale, and putting the lactose back sweetend cider to a secondary, just because I really don't want to bottle 2 batches this weekend and it will free up the 3rd primary. Teaching a buddy to brew soon so I'll need a primary for him. :D should make him clean it. LOL I'll make him clean after his batch. Made that mistake before.:tank:

Just pitched the yeast into a Winter Warmer type brew, it's my first try at it, leftovers from some store bought kits that never got made and a few extras.

landos-christmas

You're welcome to tell me how bad (or good) it sounds. It smelled wonderful.

Brewed six gallons of Tampa Red and bottled 6 gallons of Wyld Ryed. Productive Saturday in the garage.

starting this thursday, i'll be off from work on christmas shutdown until just after the new year. so i feel a couple of brew days coming up in the next week or so, but i haven't on what yet. maybe i'll try my hand at my first batch of wine. :ban:

Dumped a bad keg, but I'm replacing it with 5 gallons of Janet's Brown, just put it in Primary...

Just pitched the yeast in a harpoon winter warmer clone. Hopefully will be drinking this on the ice while fishing in a few weeks

Not exactly the weekend but it's my day off so I brewed. Brewing a pale mild as we speak.

9ish SRM
3.4 % ABV

Marris otter, caramalt, and a hint of chocolate malt for some kicks.

Wanting to. I sort of made a deal with my wife to allow me to brew earlier this month and get it out of the way before Xmas. Now I have a free fermenter or two and kind of want to fill them up.

I am getting low on Stout after finding a few people at work to take some bottles home. They liked it so I'm going to probably have to keep giving it away from now on!

And I kind of miss the Wit. I need to have some ready for when the brown kicks.

I'll be brewing German-type pils on Sunday, Dec. 26. 3 weeks without brewing is enough.

I'm done for the year so this is one of the rare weekends I'm home and won't be brewing. I'll rack the Maibock before I leave for Christmas vacation and when I return I'll rack the RIS and IPA then make a starter for my first 2011 brew on the 3rd (Vienna Lager then a Doppelbock with the cake).

2 of my 3 taps are dry!!! I need to brew this week for sure. I will probably do an ESB on Friday before going to my buddy's place to help him with his (3) 12 gallon batch brewday in prep for his son's wedding.

got the ok from the wonderful wife to convert our 1/2 barrel machine to a 4-5 gal. tank system as soon as the keg is gone so gonna do at least 2 this weekend.
1-hoppy rye beer
2-probably a kolsch
and then most likely 2 more next weekend!
I have a great wife!!

I'm doing my first Russian Imperial Stout tomorrow, using the recipe from BeerSmith. SWMBO requested it after trying Old Rasputin.

Brewing a IIPA today YAY

Celebrated last night so that leaves today and tomorrow for brewing. Im thinking Irish red tomorrow

Not Really the weekend but since I'm off monday instead of sunday, I'll be brewing a RIS. Using the yeast from a stout I brewed last weekend. My brother is in from out of town and a friend may come over so it should be a good time.:tank::rockin:

Bottled my Fugged Up Barleywine last night. Hit my gravity and the sample I pulled was wonderfully complex, even if it was quite green. It is going to test my patience to wait for it to mature. Thinking about putting up a batch in 750ml bottles for Christmas gifts this spring, assuming that it has the same nose and taste to it once it finishes.

Nothing planned for my next batch yet. A couple of recipes done that I am considering, but the next couple of weekends are probably a bit too full to brew.

Got all kinds of brewing goodies for Christmas gifts, so brewing a Cascadian Dark Ale this week! (I'm calling it the weekend since I am on vacation!)

It is sunny and in the 50's here in Denver so I am brewing up an Abbey Weiss, racking the Bourbon Vanilla Porter onto the Bourbon and Vanilla and creating more vials for the yeast bank

Back