Went to homebrew meeting last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon O

Knapsnatchio
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
and it was pretty much the coolest thing possible. All the homebrew you could hope to drink. Plenty of mead too. If anyone has thought about going to an association meeting I totally reccomend it. Me and my wife will be joining for sure. It's too bad it only happens once a month.

and it was pretty much the coolest thing possible. All the homebrew you could hope to drink. Plenty of mead too. If anyone has thought about going to an association meeting I totally reccomend it. Me and my wife will be joining for sure. It's too bad it only happens once a month.

Anytime you can get a bunch of drunks together who share at least one thing in common is a good time. Ever been to a tailgate?

I still haven't been to a local club meeting yet. It seems like all of the meetings fall on days where I have something else going on, or I'm drinking beer somewhere else.

Ours was just recently started, I've been to every meeting so far. Great bunch of guys. Unfortunately we don't yet have a venue where we can meet and serve homebrew, so we've been holding the meetings at a local pub that has an awesome beer menu and they're really cool with us packing the place...

I did hold a homebrew tasting event at my place for the club last month, and it was awesome.

Madison's got an outstanding club (Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild). I just joined two months ago and have been have a great time at weekly meeting (even though I can't always make it all of them). We also put on the Great Taste of the Midwest Beer Festival every year... three and half more weeks!!!

Latest posts

Back