The Pope is here!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professor Frink said:
s-BUSH-AND-BENEDICT-large.jpg

WTF?......

Look out! He's gonna stage dive.

In response to an earlier query as to why the pope is so old:

maltMonkey said:
My guess: there is a certain amount of senility required for a grown man to have an imaginary friend....

I would toast to the pope, but I just poured out my last beer for all my dead homies :D

HOLY FARGING CRAP!!!! THAT IS THE AWESOMEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PROST TO THAT BROTHER.

Evan! said:
What ever do you mean? :p

16989272.jpg

That about sums it up. If there is a god, either he doesn't care about 18 month old little girls that are kidnapped and raped and killed, or he can do nothing about it.

OR it is all part of his plan.........either way, I have got to believe that religeon was made up by man. If not, then GOD's absolutely incomprehensible and all knowing plan surely encompasses me, but for all I know that includes me being kidnapped and raped. So have fun at church fellas! I may or may not see you in some sort of afterlife should one exist.

Failing that, I sincerely hope that this rapture thing happens soon taking all of the religeous conservatives somewhere else!;)

Astounded this thread is still here. Especially considering the number of people that are residing in the wonderful Belt of Intolerance, also known as the Bible Belt.

Arneba28 said:
Astounded this thread is still here. Especially considering the number of people that are residing in the wonderful Belt of Intolerance, also known as the Bible Belt.

Hey! I will not tolerate comments like that.

:D

Yeah there might be a slight chance that I am the crazy liberal Leftist for this forum.

I believe they put it out there to help Benedict feel "at home", considering that the pre-civil-war South and the Catholic Church are so similar when it comes to ignorance and intolerance.
Open mouth insert foot......
its not a confederate flag, it Mississippi's state flag. clearly you have never been down south...

Back