What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EZ drinking double,

IMG_3556.jpg

hit my numbers except my bonehead mistake. 2nd time using beersmith 2. I forgot to change the style and was aiming for middle range of IBUs on Irish Red, but went over because what I was looking at was American Amber.

having my last Bitter American. Vandal Eyes up next.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403482121.874462.jpgHB pale ale keg kicked way to quickly. To bad I lost the notes on this one would love to make it again. I remember it had centennial hops and that's about it.

Tea at work :(. I dry hopped my Kolsch and extra pale ale Friday. I've never done it before I put 2oz in each 5gal batch. Any suggestion on how long I should wait before bottling?

Attachments

• 1403484569821.jpg
    1403484569821.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58
I will drink it. But I must stay on course if I am going to finish this bottle of gin. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403485524.448724.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403485552.114574.jpg

The before and after of these crab cakes. They hit the spot let me tell ya...

SWMBO picked up ANOTHER mixed six pack from the mega-booze store, so I've got about 13 commercial brew varieties and 9 different homebrews to choose from.

I keep going to the fridge, but I can't decide what to drink. :)

Oh the problems you had back then dude. Oh the problems... :mug:

French Broad kolsch...and a little restaurant and bar near the hotel. Didn't make to the brewery and will be gone before they open tomorrow. I was hologram to try the Wee Heavy-er Scotch Ale, but this was what was available. Nice beer, though!

IMAG3144.jpg

French Broad kolsch...and a little restaurant and bar near the hotel. Didn't make to the brewery and will be gone before they open tomorrow. I was hologram to try the Wee Heavy-er Scotch Ale, but this was what was available. Nice beer, though!

Their Wee Heavy-er is fantastic. Hopefully you can get it if you pass through again.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Doing a side by side of my coffee brown and some Coffee Bender. No contest. Mine is a bit thin and has a little bitter astringency that the surly doesn't. Good coffee flavor, but the Bender is off the charts. Smooth thick and roasty.

Still going to submit mine to a comp at the LHBS, but not expecting much.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403487440.446112.jpg

Just finished a pint of my super light scotch ale, and now working on some Westbrook Gose

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm trying to understand this. A hologram of you wanted the Wee Heavy-er, or the beer was a hologram? :confused:
Mmmmm, I bet hologram beer tastes good, but maybe a little thin...
;)

LOL... I don't how I screwed up that Autocorrect went from "hoping" to "hologram". I guess I'll need to brew a "Hologram Kolsch" now!

Firepitting it with a growler of 3 Fonteinen Zwet.be I really need this, my kid and wife were both sick his weekend. So I called off a brewday and played nurse all weekend. Going to have to do a weeknight brew, I have a 15 gallon barrel to fill.

Back