Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday is still good. Morning would probably be best. I'm planning to brew so any time from like 8-2 should definitely be a go. PM me and I'll give you my cell number so you can text or call me when your close. That goes for anyone coming Saturday. If I'm brewing, I'll be in the basement and won't hear you pull in.
tom

wish I got some of that!

Can't see them all, but here is most. Not bad for moving 6500lbs of grain twice in 3 hours!

2012-03-20_22-24-02_666.jpg

2012-03-20_22-24-11_188.jpg

Tom,

Bill will be picking up my and miketedesco's orders some time on Saturday.

Thanks so much again!

I have a lead on some kegs. I am heading out tomorrow to check them out. If anyone picking up grains is interested, shoot me a pm. They are ball lock and will be 25 each. Not sure how many I can get, more info tomorrow.

Tom sent you a pm about phone # for tomorrow.

milldoggy, I sent you a pm as well.

Ah man, I just found this thread. I live in Lancaster and would love to get in on some group buys. Are there plans on any more soon?

lol I'm thinking it may be a work pager though? TimTrone- I'm thinking the next may be in June or so. However, keep your eye out for a hop and/or keg buy in the coming weeks.
tom

TomRep said:
lol I'm thinking it may be a work pager though? TimTrone- I'm thinking the next may be in June or so. However, keep your eye out for a hop and/or keg buy in the coming weeks.
tom

Great! Thanks, and I'll get in on the next one.

I would of tossed those kegs in the car with the grain when i was up there earlier. My luck.

Not sure if I'm going to do a grain buy again or not. Had a lot of issues with NCM last time and it's not worth the headache to me. Even if I do another, I have no idea when it would be. I brewed one time this summer on the fourth of July, so I still have a descent amount of grain. Been busy working my job, working on flipping my father in laws house (almost done, thank god!), and dealing with a new puppy all the while still trying to be a descent father. When my life settles down and gets back on track I will update you all on the group buy scenario.
Tom

Tom...if you end up not doing another buy....I just wanted to say thanks again for all the time and effort you put in to all the buys in the past. You always handled them very well and provided a great service to us all. Hope your personal life settles down a bit.

I was just about to see if you were doing a bulk hop buy again, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. If you decide to do one, let me know.
Thanks

Back