Any deals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepygo

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering if you know of any good deals on carboys and whatnot. I don't have lots of money(who does) to purchase a couple of carboys so I was wondering if any of you know of a away of getting around buying a couple of 20 dollar containers cheaper.

I got a whole second brew kit (including a carboy) off of craigslist for $40. I kept what I wanted and sold the rest for $20. So I ended up with a new boil kettle, a carboy, a case of 1 pint bottles, and a bunch of other misc crap for $20. I guess my point is to check craigslist...

I'm in Nac Tx, Bigfoot. Depending on what it is and its condition I'd be willing to buy it from you. I'll have to check craigslist whatnot, too.

sleepygo said:
I'm in Nac Tx, Bigfoot. Depending on what it is and its condition I'd be willing to buy it from you. I'll have to check craigslist whatnot, too.

I'd offer them to you if you were closer, but shipping would kill the deal (by the time shipping was thrown in, you could get a new one cheaper, plus the chance of breakage). Sorry.

Back