Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share my latest label.

6919545113_c2cda46918_z.jpg

Since I am not at the stage yet where I am creating my own recipes, it's obviously unfair to use my other labels with their own names. So I decided I wil l use this label for each batch I make that is someone else's recipe. Batch #, followed by Recipe Name.

Here is my first label for my second brew. Kinda amaturish compaired to some of the other ones you guys have made. :eek:

Text reads "What happens when you spend all brew-day working on swapping out hoses on your turbocharger? You spend all night trying not to fall asleep over the brew pot and have crazy "Big Daddy" Roth themed dreams.

Midnight porter is brewed with Chocolate, Crystal and Black Patent malts and flavored with Northern Brewer hops for bittering and Willamette hops for aroma with a hint of maple syrup for carbonation (and maybe a hint of turbocharger grease too)."

midnight porter.jpg

Maybe it’s because I’m a big Zombie fan but I love that label Metallion. If I saw that on the shelf I would buy it for the label alone.

Nothing amateurish about that label imo bg. Love the character drawing and the description. Digging the bottle neck as well.

Here is my first one ever. All in all its basic but I like how it turned out. Alot of the design was pre-done on a website but the wording and picture is me.

Label.jpg

Here are mine so far, Hefeweizen (not sure if it will be worthy of labeling ;)) I kept that one kind of traditional. The cider one my fiance made and she went a little more crazy :tank:

decided to tinker last night with making a label. Decided to stay black and white on this one to keep costs down. Unless I can print a few off at work :)

6785440554_f7b7fd15a1_b.jpg

Here are mine so far, Hefeweizen (not sure if it will be worthy of labeling ;)) I kept that one kind of traditional.

You must have found the same Adobe Illustrator walkthrough I have. I am doing a Spotted Cow Clone this weekend and these are the labels that I created for my "brewery" - Sheckles Brewing Co.

image-3479800901.jpg

Not to be derogatory, but I bet you'd grab more mature attention if you pursued the troubled dog theme instead of a whore with tats.

Maybe not...

tennesseean_87 said:
Should that not be fiesty, instead of fisty. I hope you haven't printed.

Well, I don't want to spend a lot of time alone with a fisty redhead either.

But to each their own, I guess.

Figured I would make one for my Cherry Wheat thats in the fermentor. This one was more fun to design

6799130858_37ffe42bff_z.jpg

"fisty"? ya, I think you meant "fiesty."
But 4% ABV does not "pack a wallop," IMO a "wallop" doesn't even start till ABV hits 8.0%.

Other than that, I'm liking the hot redhead label quite a bit.
Regards, GF.

"fisty"? ya, I think you meant "fiesty."
But 4% ABV does not "pack a wallop," IMO a "wallop" doesn't even start till ABV hits 8.0%.

Other than that, I'm liking the hot redhead label quite a bit.
Regards, GF.

Thank you sir! I think I had one to many homebrews when I was typing that up. :drunk: I agree about the wallop thing...again to many homebrews. :tank:

Brewed a Kolsch kit from Midwest with my lovely girlfriend and put her on the label in place of Appalachian Brewing Company's Dom Blonde
BeerLabelKolsch.jpg

@cormano

Awesome idea for your logo...not quite a fan of the label itself but that is a great design idea for your "brewery"

@ zeg (post #1072)

not to piss on your parade, and I know we're not selling commercially, but Sweetwater Brewing already exists...(Atlanta)

I was going to use this as a label, but I think I might use it as a logo instead. I am going to order a bunch of bottle caps from Bottlemark. They put your image on bottle caps. Only 12¢ each. Not bad in my book.

Anyway ... Here is the logo my brother designed for me. I like it. I hope you do too.

bradleybrew3.jpg

One of the best threads on here. I love all of the creative labels. Here are a couple that I whipped up for the brews bottled and in the fermenters:

Zen Garden.jpg

dear leader.jpg

cb2.jpg

troubled_dog said:
Thank you sir! I think I had one to many homebrews when I was typing that up. :drunk: I agree about the wallop thing...again to many homebrews. :tank:

Also, "to" should read "too", as in, "too much".

Back