What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WesleyS said:
What!!!! Only one like for this post! Are you kidding me? How am I going to get to 2000 with one like?! Forget you guys, I'm leaving and I'm never coming back! I'm going to start my own forum where everyone likes all my posts and none of you are invited! None of you!!!
:p

Well screw you then! I can't like your post from the iPhone! But now, you meanie, I'm not ever going to like your posts ever again! You meanie! Just wait till I get to the desk top! I'm gonna go back and unlike every post of yours that I ever liked! You big meanie! (Did I mention you're A big meanie?) ;-)

Well screw you then! I can't like your post from the iPhone! But now, you meanie, I'm not ever going to like your posts ever again! You meanie! Just wait till I get to the desk top! I'm gonna go back and unlike every post of yours that I ever liked! You big meanie! (Did I mention you're A big meanie?) ;-)

Good luck with the unliking ... that click is like the Hotel California ;)

FermentNEthinG said:
Found some more of these Christmas packages at the bottle store. Just so happens I am making a clone of this with local harvested cherries. They couldn't have come at a better time!

:mug:

That's awesome I got two aging in the fridge might crack one this holiday weekend we shall see I'm guess those were hidden considering how mad elf goes around here

TwinsBrewers81 said:
I did my part
Good, you're invited to my new WesleyBrew forum. ;)
Swarley88 said:
Finally you are going to leave... :p
That's it! You're double uninvited! :p
tyzippers said:

Bling it on beech! Unlike away!
:D

You have to really like someone's post to go through all the steps it takes from the iPhone app to like a post. If you look, I've only liked six posts, for that reason.

image-3339831499.jpg

WesleyS said:
Bling it on beech! Unlike away!
:D

You have to really like someone's post to go through all the steps it takes from the iPhone app to like a post. If you look, I've only liked six posts, for that reason.

Wait. So you're saying you can like a post from the phone?! I guess from the web browser, but who does that?!

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
there was a picture here...stupid iPhone app

I think that Hop Crisis is can-contaminated. You should bottle it up and send it to me for consum...I mean analysis.

tyzippers said:
Wait. So you're saying you can like a post from the phone?! I guess from the web browser, but who does that?!

Here's what you do.
You scroll to the top of the page which looks like this.

image-2594135902.jpg

Click on the thread title which is in bold black.
That takes you to here

image-405879418.jpg

Then you zoom in and click on the page you want.

image-147463488.jpg

That takes you to that page.

image-4110977371.jpg

Then you scroll down to the post you want to like and like it.

image-1593629725.jpg

WesleyS said:
Here's what you do.
You scroll to the top of the page which looks like this.

Click on the thread title which is in bold black.
That takes you to here

Then you zoom in and click on the page you want.

That takes you to that page.

Then you scroll down to the post you want to like and like it.

I wish I could like this post. But I can't seem to find a way to do it on the phone....dde02

Edit: dde02 is supposed to be a little guy laughing with tears. For the iPhone users.

Forgot to add pic... some Gentleman Jack is up next..

ForumRunner_20130702_013853.png

Edit: I think this is a great fruit ale. My friends dad who got me into Homebrewing brews mostly fruit beers and makes a lot of award winning brews for the state fair. He makes some really awesome fruit ales and this one is a great commercial example.

First day of vacation. Tasting some gravity samples even though my pallet is muted from a severe head cold.

20130702_103910_Hagrid.jpg

This is a 2 week old saison, and the first saison brewed with a yeast I like to call AS11. Make of that what you will.

Adjusted for a temperature of 75f 1.002 from 1.065 in 2 weeks. This yeast is beast.

First day of vacation. Tasting some gravity samples even though my pallet is muted from a severe head cold.

This is a 2 week old saison, and the first saison brewed with a yeast I like to call AS11. Make of that what you will.

Adjusted for a temperature of 75f 1.002 from 1.065 in 2 weeks. This yeast is beast.

Your beer may be radioactive...........

I'm having a HB hop pale. 3rd brew I've made. I'm slowly getting it down. I wish it had more carbonation and was a bit more clear.

Excluding sour/wild options, what would you guys recommend instead?

Gabe has told me that the 3726-PC is the best for some extra farmhouse funk but I have not got my hands on any yet to try it. I think 3711 ends up being a little dry and plain. I have had some good results with wlp565 though.

Back