Type of brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of brewing do you do?

• Extract

• Partial Mash

• BIAB

• AG

Results are only viewable after voting.
All grain single infusion. Started out that way and never considered alternatives.

Edit: Oops, I'm not from PA. :D

I do all grain. But I have a direct fired MLT, so I can do pretty much whatever i'd like (not that you can't with a cooler MLT either, just a bit easier this way). Yourself?

BIAB here though I sometimes do a PM. Got my little process down just like I like it. Great beer, streamlined my time and don't need to spend any more money on hardware. I'm keeping it simple stupid and brewing up a storm.

Currently doing extract and I'm thinking about going to BIAB this summer (I wont have the space for all grain until the summer of 2014 at the earliest, so until then, i'm either BIAB or extract)

man, I really hope these jersey guys aren't skewing the results! :p

Hey, with a good tailwind, I could spit into PA and Keystone is my LHBS.

. . . trying not to admit that I only read the thread title. :eek:

(but I'm not the only one)

My SWMBO parents live up in Eagleville! Just across from Methacton HS.

I'm an extract brewer right now. Only just started. Think I'm gonna go to BIAB/PM and stay there for a while I think.

I do mostly 10 gallon batch AG but I have no problem switching up and doing an extract here and there. My last brew of 2012 was a 15 gallon extrach batch and 2/3rds of it have come out fantastic and I still have to keg the 1/3rd that I added raspberries to.

Currently extract, but only because I haven't gotten all of the equipment I need for All Grain.

check out that BIAB method if you haven't already. It's a way to get into AG until you have all your equipment assembled. Some will argue you may not even go all the way to a full blown AG setup, but I digress.

Back