Summertime Adjunct Lagers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite hot weather brew?

• Budweiser American Lager

• Miller Genuine Draft

• Coors' Banquet

• Pabst Blue Ribbon

• light beer (Miller, Bud, Coors, Mc Golden, etc.)

• ultra light beer (Bud Select, Miller 64, McUltra, etc.)

• #2 brand (Busch, High Life, Keystone, etc.)

• other (anything not listed, Hamm's, Mountain Crest/Creek, Lone Star, etc.)

• None of the Above (go craft or GTFO)

Results are only viewable after voting.
EllisTX said:
I don't drink any of the other St Arnold beers other than the Summer Pils and when someone gets a cask of their Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout(which is incredible). I think Shiner and St Arnold both aim for the middle of road on most of their offerings.

Oh. St Arnold came out with an Imperial IPA that is very drinkable, Endeavour.

Endeavour is really good, so is their winter blend beer, forgot what it was called sailing Santa I think.

I do agree with the middle of road beer. I like it though. Very drinkable and not too expensive.

PBR is getting a lot of love. Going to have to revisit it! It's been some years.

Good stuff, man! You'll be reminded why it's regularly in the top 3 for it's style. Hamm's and Old Style are really good like that too. :mug:

Cask is the only way I've ever had it. I don't think they've ever bottled it unless it was a Divine. Their Pumpkinator is an Imperial Stout and is the only pumpkin beer I've ever liked.

Maybe I'll get lucky next time I'm down there. Either way, I'll check out the Endevour for sure. :mug:

Back