TATs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsnthelou

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got one to show off?? I'll show you one of mine:

image-2443672104.jpg

What symbol is that? The spine is fun isnt it?

Still a work in progress but here is mine

back.jpg

I have 3...one on my ankle....and two you have to be female and on your knees facing me to see.

I'll try to post the safe one later.

The other two I'll show to Mrs. E-Mursed later tonight.

E-Mursed said:
I have 3...one on my ankle....and two you have to be female and on your knees facing me to see.

I'll try to post the safe one later.

The other two I'll show to Mrs. E-Mursed later tonight.

LOL, ya, I'm not showing all mine either ;)
But I have 5

Alchemy said:
thank ya :)

My girlfriend and i have a rule, any time someone says "i love your tree" i have to drink a beer.

When we are at festivals....i am never sober

Fun idea! lol
Btw I liked getting all my Tats regardless of where, pain is my friend.. ;)

My newest (if it shows up). I'm trying to post from my phone. It runs the length of my right side.

ForumRunner_20120216_153731.jpg

Is it weird that I thought the first one looked like an adorned penis?

aiptasia said:
Yes. Yes, we do. That's why I have a tattoo on mine that starts with F and ends with UCK. When i'm happy, it spells "Firetruck." :ban:

Nah, only ink on me is this boognish ween tat on my forearm.

Now if it said "f ire protection and emergency medical tr uck" then that would be something to brag about ;) lol

Here's my most recent, a tribal near and the wording is native for "Bear Growl". Name my wife gave me.

image-2711740907.jpg

Here's mine the day I got it a couple of years ago. 1987 is when I joined the Corps, the blank spot will say 2017 when I retire.

DSC_5193.jpg

Good pics so far! It is so true about how addictive tattooing is. I'm barely out of the chair before I'm thinking about my next one. Here's my most recent:

small_tattoo.jpg

There is a really popular restaurant here in the Cleveland area called Melt Bar an Grilled who makes gourmet grilled cheese, a few years ago they offered a promotion that if you got a grilled cheese tattoo, you get 25% for life... Including beer. Needless to say, this tattoo has paid for itself at least 3-4 times!

image-2583998355.jpg

Technically I've got three tattoos, although they take up a lot of space. One on my upper right arm (about 5 inches in height), one on my upper left arm (just above elbow to shoulder, outside only, one of these days I'll connect it with something on the inside and have a half-sleeve), and one on my lower right leg (ankle to kneecap, full wrap). I'll try to get some pics taken and get them posted up.

Bedlam said:
Good pics so far! It is so true about how addictive tattooing is. I'm barely out of the chair before I'm thinking about my next one. Here's my most recent:

Looks nice! Definitely addictive that's how I ended up with five, lol

Back