Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bottlebomber said:
Vedder's not too bad till you hear him sing. He's got that real throaty and congested sounding voice similar to Scott Stapp from Creed. Sorta sounds like they overdid it at the Asian Buffet.

A singer in one of my old bands once described Vedder's voice as a cross between Elvis Presley and Mr Ed. I think he pretty much hit it on the head.

Me killing a spider.

080507 - Drawing my Bow.jpg

Airborne gets to post his pic.. yet I get hazed.

In hindsight though, I am sure all you dudes could care less about what I look like shirtless. Fixed. Instead, enjoy fat man eating grapes.

sonofgrok said:

In hindsight though, I am sure all you dudes could care less about what I look like shirtless. Fixed. Instead, enjoy fat man eating grapes.

Here ya go. I am a fattie. In my stubbornness to go up another pants size there was a moment of celebration when I got back down to a weight that allowed the tucking in of a shirt.

image-3796843980.jpg

Is that better?

Nothing ruins an otherwise good thread like dudes with their shirts off. :mad:

Whoa there. I'm the OP. I say that dudes with their shirts off (specially the "not fat ones") are hot and I say keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing better than good looking guys showing off their chests.

No fat men eating grapes, please. If I wanted to see that, I would have stayed married to my ex-husband. :drunk:

Whoa there. I'm the OP. I say that dudes with their shirts off (specially the "not fat ones") are hot and I say keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fat men eating grapes, please. If I wanted to see that, I would have stayed married to my ex-husband. :drunk:

There you go Yooper. At least until the next fat man eating grapes rotation.

There you go Yooper. At least until the next fat man eating grapes rotation.

Wait a minute! Until a few minutes ago, I think you thought I was a guy!

(A guy with a huge crush on a rock star named Eddie, I guess. :drunk:)

Edit- does that first stupid line remind anybody else of REM? You know, "I think I thought I saw you smile".................Nah, never mind. I drink, you know.

Cape Brewing said:
Whoa. Keep it covered up there fruity. This is a family thread.

Looks like everything's covered to me... I'm guessing that guy hasn't seen his business in years. His doctor must want him dead at this point.

Wait a minute! Until a few minutes ago, I think you thought I was a guy!

(A guy with a huge crush on a rock star named Eddie, I guess. :drunk:)

Edit- does that first stupid line remind anybody else of REM? You know, "I think I thought I saw you smile".................Nah, never mind. I drink, you know.

Naw... I ran into enough "Yooper is a chick" threads to know better by now :)

I'm with yooper... Keep the shirtless buff dudes coming! Best. Thread. Ever! Finally some eye candy for the ladies...

I'm going to be forced to post a picture of myself before too long...let me do some digging to find a decent one...

I always picture everyone as their avatar.

Yes, even if their avatar is an inanimate object or a word. I have a very colorful world in my head. It took me a coupla beers to get my head around the fact that homercidal really was a person sitting in front of me at dragonmead, and not a walking talking simpson's character.

Now even meeting shecky I still see him in my head as a black man.

Huh, strange. Paul said you look just like your avatar without the apron.

But Paul's a jackass so his words must be taken with a grain of salt.

Put it this way... You've met Paul right?? Now picture him in effin spandex bike shorts, a florescent orange, skin-tight spandex biking jersey, the helmet, "riding sun glasses, and the little riding shoes that click with every step... And now picture THAT scene randomly showing up at your front door.

And this is a man who's words you're going to accept as truth?

Guy looks like he's smuggling effin bean bags across the border at nine miles an hour on a ten speed.

(Shuttering at the thought)

Huh, strange. Paul said you look just like your avatar without the apron.

I have to say, you look a lot more like Elvis in real life than I expected.

But it's "Young Elvis", so it's all good. Just stay away from needle drugs and peanut butter/bacon/banana sandwiches.

OH JEEZ!!! damn... You're actually dead on there LGI... party foul on me.

Here...

(only problem is now it looks like he is giving two red aliens a couple of hand... ehhh.. nevermind)

LOL!! Az... c'mon... you HAVE to make that your avatar for like a week

hahahahahahahahaha

I have to say, you look a lot more like Elvis in real life than I expected.

But it's "Young Elvis", so it's all good. Just stay away from needle drugs and peanut butter/bacon/banana sandwiches.

Thank you, thank you verry much.

(with my lip curled)

Airborneguy said:
My bow fires lightning bolts. Can't you tell by my physique?

You look like your 16 man.. I've been aging rapidly since I had to step up to the single father plate a few years ago. You've probably got something manly tattooed on your chest, such as
A man dies once but a
Coward dies a thousand
Deaths

:D

Here ya go. I am a fattie. In my stubbornness to go up another pants size there was a moment of celebration when I got back down to a weight that allowed the tucking in of a shirt.
Now you just have a muffintop. :drunk:
I was sure Cape looked like this:
homer-simpson.jpg

That's actually very close to Shecky in real life.

Back