The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. It was the least I could do.

So I know that I'm probably going to be politically incorrect here but if you're in a pond at Disney trying to pull your two year old out of an alligators jaws and you walk away with some scratches on your arms and no two year old I'd say you didn't try very friggin' hard. But that's just me.

Who lets their two year old go in a Disney swamp when the hotel has pools with clean(ish) water? Why would you do that? There were signs posted stating 'NO SWIMMING'.

Disney isn't usually tone deaf but opening up Disney China on the day they're doing the autopsy on that kid seems like a huge PR goof. Yes, it's not Disney's fault, the alligator is a wild animal and there are literally millions of them in FL but seriously? You couldn't postpone the opening a week

I kinda agree. Bad optics.

Aside from that, what the hell were the odds that a family of flatlanders would ignore the obvious, go playing in a swamp at night - and have a cherub get 'gatored - the day before an opening?

Cheers!

I kinda agree. Bad optics.

Aside from that, what the hell were the odds...

Cheers!

About the same as the odds that the country that gave you James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan could only come up with the two fu(ktards we have to choose from in the next election.

God help us all.

Growing up I was always a huge history buff. I always wondered how the USA would become the Roman Empire/Greece/Persian Empire/etc... and fade into obscurity. I'm horrified to think I may be witnessing it.

I'm setting the over/under settlement at $8 Million.

And let's try to keep this bastion free of national politics.
We're going to be repeatedly assaulted for the next ~5 months everywhere we turn as it is...

Cheers!

Thank you Melana. If I had to go through the whole spawn thing again I would seriously consider you to be the little fish positioned downstream when I sent my "first wort hopping's" into the world.

Nah... I'm lying. I'd be afraid of Big Carp kicking my tail for thinking about it. Sorry:

They shot the gorilla because they thought that it was going to hurt the kid. What are they going to do to the alligator?

BBQ or...

alligator.jpg

Back