Second AG Brew Day........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewagentjay

Reaction score
:ban::rockin:We'll it's 1:30 here and I'm about to start my Mash.....

It's sunny but windy so moving the brewing to Detached Garage.

Eating Lunch Now.....

- Cornbeef & Hash Lunch with Diet DP.
(Nice)

No kids or SWMBO this weekend so brews all day long.......

Will up load pics here and there.

Brewing : Bama IPA

Equipment -
12 Cold Homebrews (Irish Stout & SW 420)
Brewing Equipment (Pots, Mash Tun etc)
IPod Playing Classic Rock
Garage Keep Wind Down
Propane Burner
13 lbs of Grain
Cascade & Warrior Hops
1lb of Pale DME if needed to hit numbers
Deck Chairs
Great Outdoors of Alabama
Brew House Tap Water
& Complete Relaxing Fun

:rockin:

Sorry for delay on photos and the rest of the story......Ended up brewing two batches so long long long day.........

:rockin: For got my Brew Hat in Equipment Section. I have brewed with same Irish Hat every batch and so far no reall mess ups.:mug:

It was a great brew day that had to carry over to today a bit..........

Trying to figure out how to get my blackberry to connect to my Vista 64 PC, so I can upload pictures........

you better watch out for the PoPo! You're breakin' the law down in Bama. J/k glad your brew day went well.

PS....You must be pretty lucky to have detached garage next to your trailer(b/c everyone in AL lives in a trailer)! Again, Im just teasing, Im from Tn...I gotta poke fun at Bama, if I didnt I would have to deal with the reality of Memphis. I think we're only the 2nd most violent city in America. Take that Detroit!
-Jefe-

you better watch out for the PoPo! You're breakin' the law down in Bama. J/k glad your brew day went well.

PS....You must be pretty lucky to have detached garage next to your trailer(b/c everyone in AL lives in a trailer)! Again, Im just teasing, Im from Tn...I gotta poke fun at Bama, if I didnt I would have to deal with the reality of Memphis. I think we're only the 2nd most violent city in America. Take that Detroit!
-Jefe-

it's cool but look at the bright side you could live in knoxville.......

Now on to my reply to the thread. I got my SG after 30 days in primary and she is at 1.010 so I'm not going to secondary her at this point. Will be bottling this week.

Back