"No Turtle Doves" holiday ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleozzy

Reaction score
I'll be giving these out for Christmas, so I figured I ought to come up with a label of some kind. I got a friend to do the cat drawing, since mine would look more like a couple of blobs with sticks for legs. :cross:

I'm trying to come up with a reasonable way to do a matching necker; I'd really like a "2G" (ie, Dos Gatos) in a circle, but no way am I taking the time to cut out odd-shaped labels. Maybe I'll stick the circle in a strip and do it that way...

NoTurtleDoves.png

I made a few minor changes to this, and I should be printing it and labeling the bottles this week. Hopefully some people will get a kick out of it on Christmas.

On another note, I opened one of the beers this last weekend, after only 2 weeks in the bottle, and it's awesome... so good that I wish I could keep more for myself! :(

We finally labeled these this morning. I'll have to enlarge the text for the next set of labels, but I think they look pretty slick anyhow!

NoTurtleDoves_bottle.jpg

Back