• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

all-grain equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luismatalon

Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon mash tun cooler outfitted with a stainless steel false bottom and a stainless ball valve. I also have a 5 gallon sparge cooler outfitted with a stainless valve. It comes with a stainless sparge arm. The fittings are camlock...male on the valve, female on the tubing (sparge arm tubing) I'll throw in another female camlock with tube (which will come in handy to transfer wort from mash tun to brew kettle. Good for anyone looking to inexpensively move into all-grain.
I live in Tampa, FL. Local purchases would be better, but if you want to pay shipping I'll deal.
All equipment is mint. If you are serious and want pictures, let me know.
Asking $170 obo for this set-up

I also have a 25' stainless steel immersion coil I can let go of. $40 obo

Cheers!

Would you be willing to part with the sparge arm by itself? If so, can i get a picture and a shipping quote to 63111

Is any of this still available? I'm trying to make the move to all grain and this sounds like a great set up to get me started. Please let me know. Would need to ship to 37209

Spattastic said:
Is any of this still available? I'm trying to make the move to all grain and this sounds like a great set up to get me started. Please let me know. Would need to ship to 37209

Also if you could PM some pics it'd be much appreciated!

Back