Multiple Keg Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucke

Reaction score
I’ve ordered 4 Corney kegs from Pedalbiker to start kegging. I want to have access to two or three kegs at one time, one of them being soda. What’s the best way to do this?
Manifold?
Multiple-body Regulator?
Splitters?

Thanks.

Oh, what’s the difference in regulators? Why is Taprite more expensive than Chudnow(sp)?

You can get away with a dual pressure primary (that would be three gauges, one high pressure, two low). The soda will be run at like 25psi and the beer output at 12psi. You can split either of these with a TEE or manifold after the regulator to use that same pressure in more than one keg.

You can get away with a dual pressure primary (that would be three gauges, one high pressure, two low). The soda will be run at like 25psi and the beer output at 12psi. You can split either of these with a TEE or manifold after the regulator to use that same pressure in more than one keg.

This seems like the answer. Thanks guys.

Anyone know about the difference in brands?
Is Taprite worth the extra dinero?

Yep, Bobby has a good answer there. Dual regulator, with a manifold for the beer. You could even do a Y on each, and run 2 of each.

If I were buying new right now, I'd just go for whatever brand had a hand-turnable knob on the reg. I'm tired of grabbing for a screwdriver to adjust pressure.

amen to that! I just hide a screwdriver under the fridge now so I don't have to run for it all the time.

On my kegerator I have a 2 regulator system with the first Y'd off to 2 kegs and the second is by itself if I need to provide a different pressure for a Wit or something.

I then have a 2nd tank that I got with the used kegerator that I use to carb beers until I kill one of the beers on tap.

+1 for an easy ajustable knob. I love being able to ajust my BrewLogic regulators easily, and without tools!

Back