Looking to commission a logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonbrown

Reaction score
Howdy HBT! I have zero skills when it comes to graphic design and was hoping to find someone I could commission for a logo. Something I could use as my avitar, for my home labels, etc, etc. Ideally pay would be, well, beer! Or perhaps ingrediats, or something else we could work out. If you're interested, please PM me and lets talk some more.
Thanks!
:mug:

Here's a couple of attempts . Let me know if either work for you . Can be sized for avatar or labels.

Barefoot_Shoes2.jpg

bare-feet234.jpg

Howdy HBT! I have zero skills when it comes to graphic design and was hoping to find someone I could commission for a logo. Something I could use as my avitar, for my home labels, etc, etc. Ideally pay would be, well, beer! Or perhaps ingrediats, or something else we could work out. If you're interested, please PM me and lets talk some more.
Thanks!
:mug:

What do you want it to look like? If you threw out some stylistic ideas, maybe people could help.

Fly - I like the shoe/foot image, very cool. I don't know how univeral it could be, but could totally work as an avitar.
Globe - Love the middle one. Simple, elegent. Very nice.

Carnevoodoo - here's what I'm thinking: I go by Barefoot Brewery, so that is the imagery I'm looking for. I like the idea of two bare feet, crossed. Also, when it comes to labeling, I would like something that's universal. Think Sierra Nevada. It's the same logo, the only thing that changes is the color scheme and name of the brew. I hope that makes sense.

one more...

Globe, I gotta say I'm just not in to the photography aspect of it. I should clearify that I'm looking for something that's a fresh design, completey unique (not that those aren't unique, but I think you know what I'm saying).

Latest posts

Back