San Gabriel Valley, Ca (or LA,OC,Riverside,SanBern.).Seraching for local Homebrewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefBrew

Reaction score
Any body from around here. Check in on this thread. Maybe we can discuss the LHBS's around here. Looking forward to hearing your comments.:mug:

Click "Groups" at the top of your screen. There's a "So Cal Brewers" club you can join.

I used to be in Long Beach, but I've moved to Santa Barbara a month and a half ago. Steinfillers in Long Beach is an excellent home brew shop.

MoreBeer in riverside, dunno if there anywhere better but its a few blocks from UCR.

Has great prices on ingredients.

Anybody ride for Culver City Brewing Co? If I lived in the valley or toward San Gabriel I would go to The Home Wine, Beer and Cheesemaking Shop but I'm on the other side of the hill so Culver City it is. My main motivation is saving gas. Fortunately they are cool.

I goto The Home Wine, Beer, and Cheesemaking Shop locally. They are just across the valley from me and it's a big store/supply place. They have almost everything you'd want.

There is a very small party supply store on the top end of the valley but I forget the name. They just have kits and supplys but low on the homebrew grains etc.. It's more of a party supply store but one of the owners is a homebrew board member for the Maltose Falcons.

There is also Culver City Brew supply on Sepulveda blvd in culver city. It's not that big but does have what you'd need. I'd go there but the other two places are closer.

I'm making a run to Ontario tomorrow to pickup some bike tires I have on will call and running over to morebeer.com retail store afterward.. if your intersted in going, pm me and I'll pick you up on the way through.

Back