Show us your bar!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished. Chest freezer slides out from under the counter so I can change kegs.

image-2281103332.jpg

image-1390382969.jpg

image-1640007895.jpg

image-2096139798.jpg

image-2030906676.jpg

Fish tank bar that I built 9 years ago with viewing windows on top. Top is on a piano hinge to get access to the tank. Bar fridge behind the bar is more often used as a temp controlled fermenter since I have a three tap kegorator with homebrew sitting right next to it. Last pic is my current set up.

photo-4.JPG

photo-6.JPG

photo-5.JPG

photo.JPG

photo-1-sm.jpg

What did you use to hang the growlers? I like it...

I used simple hooks with anchors. I'm working on the same thing on a different wall that will have 50 growlers hanging with back-lighting. Then I'll still have about 15 growlers to find a spot for.

First post as I was just searching on home brewing equipment. I have never done a home brew but thought it would be interesting to dabble with in the future. We did just finish building our home bar as part of a basement remodel at a lake cabin. It was quite the transformation so I'll see if I can eventually start a before/after pictures with some progress along the way. Anyway, here is just about the complete bar . . . just planning to do one more coat of epoxy on the top.

Added a couple new pics. The start of the project was improving the view from the bar to the outside toward the lake. We tore out a window and replaced it with doors. Then we built a new deck level looking out over the water. We still love every sunset at the lake - looking out over water never gets old!

bar with lights.jpg

IMG_8975.jpg

DSCN2153.jpg

Lower Deck 1.jpg

Gaston Sunset.jpg

This has been a lot of work, but it really came out like my vision. The rest of the basement has a pool table, 20 foot shuffleboard table, fireplace, poker room and TV area. No reason to spend any time upstairs.

That is a stunning bar! Well done sir!

First post as I was just searching on home brewing equipment. I have never done a home brew but thought it would be interesting to dabble with in the future. We did just finish building our home bar as part of a basement remodel at a lake cabin. It was quite the transformation so I'll see if I can eventually start a before/after pictures with some progress along the way. Anyway, here is just about the complete bar . . . just planning to do one more coat of epoxy on the top.

Added a couple new pics. The start of the project was improving the view from the bar to the outside toward the lake. We tore out a window and replaced it with doors. Then we built a new deck level looking out over the water. We still love every sunset at the lake - looking out over water never gets old!

WOW nice bar, and even nicer view! ;)

Back