13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to be fair to everyone in Hawaii we HAD to wait till midnight there....

So here is the winner of the GRAND PRIZE and the best damn 15" false bottom system on the market....

Drum roll PLEASE...............

Order number 2453...

Congratulations and Happy New Year from myself and all of us at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

Well to be fair to everyone in Hawaii we HAD to wait till midnight there....

So here is the winner of the GRAND PRIZE and the best damn 15" false bottom system on the market....

Drum roll PLEASE...............

Order number 2453...

Congratulations and Happy New Year from myself and all of us at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

Fair?? Isn't that the place where men wearing coveralls throw cow chips for distance?? :D

Guess I won't be building that second mash tun anytime soon. :(

Hi Jay, I bought your False Bottom for my Rubbermaid Cooler a while back and if you remember the cooler had a weird dimension due to banging around from Lowes truck drivers squeezing it with a pallet. You tried to accommodate it with a plastic tube around the perimeter of the FB. Well it didn't work to well so I found my receipt and returned it and got another one and it fit perfect. Thanks for your extra work to make this work. I do have a question though. When I pump my wort to the BK there is still about 1.25 inches of wort remaining in the bottom of the MLT. Is that standard or could I use a short Dip tube to better drain the MLT. Or just tilt it forward to help drain. I haven't brewed yet I'm simply testing with water prior to using, debugging you might say.

Is anyone else still receiving emails from Nocal Brewing Solutions regarding the 13 Days of Christmas?

You are getting one follow up email per time you entered a contest to get FREE stuff. Really? Part of their ordering system to improve customer service. Go ahead and enter a contest for a large corporation. Your info will get sold to the highest bidder and you will get spam for eternity. I suggest you don't enter any more contests to get free stuff so a follow up email doesn't inconvenience your inbox. God forbid you have to click delete one more time.

Wow.

If you don't like, don't enter the contests. They gave away some stuff in the hope that you/we would buy some stuff. I took a shot at the free **** and didn't win it. I not going to get all bent out of shape with an email or two...

Geese, cmon guys. I was just asking others who entered if they still receive emails after the contest. No need to bash Jay or NCalBS!

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean for this to happen.......

Is anyone else still receiving emails from Nocal Brewing Solutions regarding the 13 Days of Christmas?

Thanks guys for having my back while I was out of town! You guys rock!!

No I really dont think you should be getting any more emails from us unless you won....I have been gone for a few days so they may be entering your info into the "to be sold to china" folder... Not to worry ...Just kidding!

When was the last time you got an email from us? I will ask the guys if the entered any more... We do have a few new guys in the store so they may have been using it as a training tool, but that is just a HUGE guess..

Jay

Jaybird said:
Thanks guys for having my back while I was out of town! You guys rock!!

No I really dont think you should be getting any more emails from us unless you won....I have been gone for a few days so they may be entering your info into the "to be sold to china" folder... Not to worry ...Just kidding!

When was the last time you got an email from us? I will ask the guys if the entered any more... We do have a few new guys in the store so they may have been using it as a training tool, but that is just a HUGE guess..

Jay

I don't mind. They can use my email for training all they want if I get a gift card. Thanks for the give away.

Geese, cmon guys. I was just asking others who entered if they still receive emails after the contest. No need to bash Jay or NCalBS!

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean for this to happen.......

No biggie.. I wasn't taking issue with you so much as the one who did a couple of edits to remove what he said. No harm no foul. Glad Jay is back to handle it :rockin:

Ok well we have figured out whats going on and it is something that is set up in our system for you guys to review your "purchases" 30 days after you get your order processed. This gives you to option of creating a review on our website for the products you got from us. We didn't even think about this when we did the 13 days contest and would have turned that option off for everybody that entered. I am really sorry about that. So you will get an email 30 days after every entry you made in the contest that was actually processed in our system. Again very sorry. I really wanted to do a contest to give back to this community and it turned out to be a pain for everybody involved. (accept the winners :D) That said we will be doing another contest in the future and use this as "what NOT to do"...

Hope that helps guys and I hope your index finger doesn't develop a blister hitting the delete button:) ....I would go turn them off right now but it has already been set in motion and I would have to go back through over 5000 emails to do it.

Again very sorry guys.
Jay

Sounds like a threat to me.. Only you control your In Box..

I'd say CHILL.. they will end in a day or two.

Is this a case for RDWHAHB

I can't open or read his post so I really have no idea what was there. But yes ThreeGnomes that's exactly right! and you guys will get one for every entry that was placed. Sorry for the inconvenience guys

Jay

Thanks guys! You guys are killer! Thanks for all the support and the understanding! I really don't think BrewingMeister meant anything by his comments. He sent me a PM with a simple explanation, at least that's how I am going to take it ;)

We are much better prepared next time we do something like this, and we will. We just wont do the email thing more than once....

Again guys sorry for the extra emails.

Cheers
Jay

Look what arrived today :D

93E23EE7-7DDE-44FA-9032-0459664FA698-14125-0000056CCF52B006.jpg

Back