2012 Wisconsin state fair homebrew competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Any one else enter? After a month I finally received the score sheets today. to my surprise I took 1st in Category (10A) and 1st in Best American Beer Category. Guess the plaques and ribbons will be on display at the fair, pretty cool stuff.

Its been a great day, cant stop smiling...Not only was it my first win but winning 2 categorys is just crazy.. Pretty much in complete awe, just had to share with my HBT family. Thanks for all the knowledge Ive gained in the last year.

Cheers!!!!

Any one else enter? After a month I finally received the score sheets today. to my surprise I took 1st in Category (10A) and 1st in Best American Beer Category. Guess the plaques and ribbons will be on display at the fair, pretty cool stuff.

Its been a great day, cant stop smiling...Not only was it my first win but winning 2 categorys is just crazy.. Pretty much in complete awe, just had to share with my HBT family. Thanks for all the knowledge Ive gained in the last year.

Cheers!!!!

^^^Damn! Was it your own recipe or a clone?

^^^Damn! Was it your own recipe or a clone?

It was a small take on the zombie dust clone but changed a few things, and it was a 3 gallon batch. Did a 1L starter with 1056 instead of using 04

Back