New to the brew Cincy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also the Bloatarians. I assume they are both pretty similar, but I've never been to a CMI meeting. When I was looking a few years ago, CMI used to meet farther away and the Bloats met in Norwood, so that's why I picked them. But now I see that CMI meets a lot in Norwood too. Cheers!

Yeah I recall CMI was on the west side before its current spot. The bloats meet on Fridays I believe and I think you get a discount with membership at listermanns. But so far I love CMI

Yes, Bloats meet on 3rd Friday of the month. I'd actually prefer to meet during the week as we can't make some of the meetings due to them being on fridays. You do get a 10% discount at Listermans, which is awesome. I thought that you get it with CMI too though?

Not that I'm aware although we might get a discount at Paradise since the owner is now the president.

Latest posts

Back