• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Corny kegs/CO2/regs...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cieje

Reaction score
I'm just starting out. On my 2nd batch, but reluctant to go through the bottling process again; I'd like to switch to kegging.

I'm looking for at least 1 5 gallon corny keg (ball or pin doesn't matter), a 5, 10, 20# CO2 can, and maybe a regulator (ideally dual body for future expansion... but just something used and simple for now is ok)

I'm in Melbourne, FL so within an hour drive is ideal. Also... Ideally I'd like free... but reasonable price is understandable. Just trying to move from bottling my beer to kegging it.

I can also trade services. I'm CompTIA A+ certified 10+ years experience PC laptop/desktop repair technician with home/office networking and home theater (lcd/plasma, projectors, pro sound etc) experience.

Thanks!
-cj

I have about 15 used pin lock cornies that I have acquired from different sources. The most recent was a restaurant that got rid of the coke dispenser and had 10 kegs sitting in the kitchen taking up space. So i offered to take them off their hands since the Coke guy would not come back for them. i paid for all them and am refurbishing them with new o-rings and a good cleaning. i also have a regulator that I'm not using, actually i don't recall ever using it but its not in a package. i live in south texas so shipping would be an issue. so let me know what you want to do b/c i want to get rid of a few cornies.

I want to get $15 as is or $20 cleaned, sanitized, and new o-rings. I have about 10 to sell. Let me know what you want to do.

I have about 15 used pin lock cornies that I have acquired from different sources. The most recent was a restaurant that got rid of the coke dispenser and had 10 kegs sitting in the kitchen taking up space. So i offered to take them off their hands since the Coke guy would not come back for them. i paid for all them and am refurbishing them with new o-rings and a good cleaning. i also have a regulator that I'm not using, actually i don't recall ever using it but its not in a package. i live in south texas so shipping would be an issue. so let me know what you want to do b/c i want to get rid of a few cornies.

I would recommend that you start a new thread in the classifieds section so that the others in the community will see what you are offering. Otherwise, it is buried in someone elses thread. I sure wish you had Ball Lock Cornys! I would drive from Austin to meet you :(

Good Luck

Back