Orifice Help BG10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwb445

Reaction score
Are there two different types of orifices for the BG10 burner?? I order this orifice, but after examining the orifice that came with the BG10, it is not the same. This is the orifice that came with the burner. It looks like it has some sort of bushing fitting over it.

I also want to use the original regulator that came with the burner for my stand, but I do not know how I can remove the original orifice. It looks like it is threaded, but it is not.

sf

Last edited by a moderator:
The individual orifice that they sent you is correct, but you need to plumb it with a flair nut and flaired copper tube, so no, you won't be able to use that reg.
That orifice is for propane, and the one you have for your regulator is obviously for propane... why did you order a new orifice?

I'm using it for my brew stand. And I don't need an additional regulator, I'm going to run a flex tube from the orifice to black iron pipe.

So, the orifice that I got needs a flare? Do you have an example? Thanks!

Back