!grolsch style bottles!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that seems like a pretty good deal most places want about 1.25 per bottle and since i can get grolsch at 6 dollars a 4 pack it's worth it to me to just buy the bottles full

Where do you find them for $1.25? These were used and some of the seals were bad. I'd really love to get a few cases of new ones with good seals but it seems that they are more expensive than buying a 6 pack of beer in flip tops most of the time.

Hey, just go to a local bar that serves Grolsch or the local redemption center and ask them to save them for you. I got them for $.05 each.

The bar here is lame and sells only crap commercial styles. My LHBS is over 100 miles away. I could call around and see if a bar somewhere would do that. It's just a matter of tracking one down. In Utah alcohol is pretty heavily regulated. All alcohol higher than 3.2% abw is only sold at the liquor store. Which doesn't sell grolsch.

i was talking used ones i wish we had a recycling center around here or a bar that served grolsch or that would save them for me but none will that i have found anyways

7 cents a piece at the local bottle recycle place in town around here. Brown fliptops too. Not the sub-par green onces.

Call around.

I just got a 12 pack of brown 22 oz swing-tops at my local beer store for $0.35 a piece. They also sell the Grolsch bottles for $0.35, which is a damn good deal.

Sure $0.07 is nicer, but hey, we can't all get lucky like that.

dp you got a heck of a deal! Utah doesn't have a bottle return bill, so glass is usually thrown away. I would call around the bars anyways and see if they have a glass bin anyways you could go through. I rummage through my local McMenamins and steal their bombers out of the recycling. Free bombers!

K. I'm gonna call around. There's a bar in Salt lake that I'm sure sells grolsch the one here only carries Budweiser and miller. So I might have to take a drive to get some, but it'll still be a good deal.

7 cents a piece at the local bottle recycle place in town around here. Brown fliptops too. Not the sub-par green onces.

Call around.
Damn. That's such a good deal. You could harvest those and sell them to us for .25 and make a hefty profit.

Back