Single Tier for Sale (Omaha)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopjunkie26

Reaction score
My Dad has decided to take a break from brewing and is selling his single tier system. Off the top of my head, here is what he has:

*Welded, square steel tubing painted with flat black high temp paint and heavy duty casters
*3 banjo style burners (not sure on the specific brand)
*1 pump
*3 keggles (mash tun has some insulation on it)
*Mash Tun and Boil Kettle both have false bottoms
*All 3 keggles have 3 piece ball valves and thermometers
*HLT has sight glass
*All hoses have camlocks and are included
*Plate chiller (not sure on brand or number of plates)

I can grab some more pictures but have included a picture from right before he finished it up. He added heat shields around the burners and those show some browning from use but are otherwise fine. Only used for 1 year. He is asking $1500 but will entertain any respectful offer.

IMG_1446.jpeg

nice looking setup. Would you and/or your dad be willing to part it out? I'd be interested in the pump if so.

I think right now he wants to try to sell it as a unit. If that changes I can definitely let you know.

Took some more pictures this weekend. Like I said, all hoses are included and have camlock quick disconnects. False bottoms and all other fittings are all from Brewhardware.com.

Single Tier.jpg

Pump.jpg

HLT.jpg

Mash Tun.jpg

Boil Kettle.jpg

Latest posts

Back