• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 5.0 CU Keezer with perlick faucet (Costa Mesa)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiborg12

Reaction score
I am selling my keezer because I am moving into a new place. It is a 5.0 Cu Older Kenmore chest freezer that i put a wooden collar on. I have adjusted the coarse temperature adjustment so it stays right above freezing but can reset it for you or show you how do to it in the case that you want to use it with a temperature controller. Right now there is 1 perlick faucet installed but if wanted this freezer can hold 4-5 corny kegs. I am including 2 steel 5lb C02 cylinders(1 has recent hyrdo and other needs to be hydro). Also included is 1 5 gallon ball lock corny keg and a regulator(which is pretty old but works). Let me know if you are interested i am trying to sell this by the end of the month. $225 for the whole package.

Cheers:mug:

Kaiborg

conardg said:
Dude, we will all take it......this guy is MIA!!!

Seems so, do you still have those burners? Are they attached to anything? Or would I need to install them into a stand myself??

Back