Looking for some help in the tampa area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monlov

Reaction score
I am fairly new to brewing, just bottled my sixth beer. I have made three pale ales and three stouts. The stouts have come out perfect but all three pale ales have a weird smell and taste. I used three different recipes but they all had the same off taste. I was hoping someone local with experience would be willing to taste the latest pale ale to see if they can help narrow down what my problem is. I live in New port richey and work in palm harbor but I don't mind driving to st. pete or tampa if I can get this figured out because its driving me crazy. Thanks

Matt

I am fairly new to brewing, just bottled my sixth beer. I have made three pale ales and three stouts. The stouts have come out perfect but all three pale ales have a weird smell and taste. I used three different recipes but they all had the same off taste. I was hoping someone local with experience would be willing to taste the latest pale ale to see if they can help narrow down what my problem is. I live in New port richey and work in palm harbor but I don't mind driving to st. pete or tampa if I can get this figured out because its driving me crazy. Thanks

Matt

Check your messages.

Back