Syracuse, ny - round 6 group grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I underestimated what time needs to be dedicated to a newborn, :D!

I did make some progress today and I'm going to update my thread. I was able to get the brew stand finished, and the vent hood about 75% complete. Once I have those pieces in place I think I can really start to make some progress!

Haha - I am just providing healthy encouragement :D

I would be spending all my time with the new little one too!

Definitely not a race to the finish, slow and steady to get what you want done. Otherwise you will end up doing something that compromises your project!

We are revamping our brew stand a little as well (trying to get everything up to snuff before we implement the controller and new MT)

Payment Status

Payment due:
Hopthepot - $94.68

Pickup Status

1. Mparsons
2. hopthepot (pending payment)

Please let me know if what i have show above is incorrect.

Guys, please rein this on in. This is taking too long for both pick up and and in particular payment.

• This order closed on 2/10/2012 with actuals posted on 2/14/2012. There is really no excuse why I shouldn't have all the payments in by now.
  • Grain has been available for pick up for over 2 weeks.

Thanks,

I messaged twogunz about picking up that first sat. But we couldn't work out a good time. I also let him know I would be out of town for the following two weeks. I'm going to try to make it out there Saturday if someone is available to meet up with me?

mparsons and hopthepot:

Just wanted to say, I really want to leave a good impression on the business, which to me means we can do the grain delivery and go in and out unnoticed. I am trying to put a little pressure on for the last payment/pickups because this isn't my house, and I hope we aren't disrupting the business's space.

My goal is to keep both twogunz business happy, as well as you guys that's all.

Next buy we will have to try to do a little more pick up coordination and it might be one of those things were you have to get grain out within 1 week from delivery. That might mean someone grabbing your grain for you temporarily. I know that the pick up can be a bit of a challenge based on how much grass many of you are covering to grab your grain. So I am trying to stay sensitive to that too.

Thanks for understanding my perspective in all this.

just received hopthepots payment - thanks!

So the only thing left that I know about is pick up for:

1. hopthepot
2. mparsons

Coordinate pickup with twogunz, he is out of town on business so it there will likely be a delay in his response to you (i.e. try to get chat with him ahead of your projected pick up time if you haven't already).

Thanks guys!

Guys, pickup anytime by 4:00 during the week or right around noon this Saturday. Please PM me after you picked up so I can keep track.

Enter the front of the building and mention youre picking up beer grain, they'll direct you from there.

Hey all been awhile for me! I hope all is well, I will be at the center for progress building for the Motorsports Expo this weekend with my modified. If anyone's bored stop out and talk brewing! Check us out on Facebook at Henderson Racing HR3 or on Twitter @hrthree

Back