Collection of random brewing pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Pic two just lit up the lightbulb...

I've put aside my autosiphon for racking because I got sick of holding it in the carboy and went back to the racking cane & clip.
Thanks.

Any possibility to get a recipe for those pretzels??? Those look damn tasty!

Oh yeah, the beer pron is pretty decent too ;)
:mug:

Bobby, did you make a robot?

lastride.JPG

Bobby,
It looks like you started out with a thermowell in your mash tun when you had the screen false bottom then you moved to a straight thermometer with your braided manifold. Is this the case? Would a thermowell throw off the temperature reading? I was thinking of making a thermowell from 1/2" soft copper and making a temperature probe from 3/8" soft copper for my temperature controller. This way I could have a thermowell in each of my kettles.

This was my boil kettle and the filter is to protect my chiller from getting gunked up. The temp probe you see is just an analog dial thermometer.

hopfilter5.jpg

This is my mashtun. It has the same thermometer but it's protected in a sleeve of copper tubing with some large holes drilled in it. I'd probably destroy it with my mash paddle if I hadn't done that.

ffbottom4.JPG

Thanks Bobby. I've seen clips for racking canes but nothing for an auto siphon. I've been wondering how I can get that thing rigged to stay put. Great, simple idea.

I've amassed a pretty big collection of brew related pics on my website that I've linked to in countless posts so I thought it would be cool to just dump a good portion of them into a single page. I'd recommend a broadband connection before clicking this....

A bunch of brewing pics in one place

thank you very much for the link. very inspirational set of pix you got here. if you dont mind me asking, how much did that copper wort chiller run you? fittings supplies, etc....

The immersion style one? If you go to the link in my sig for the youtube vids, I have one of the construction process. The cost really depends on the price of copper but 1/2" x 50 would probably run just over $40 right now. Add a couple fittings/solder and probably $60 is your number.

The immersion style one? If you go to the link in my sig for the youtube vids, I have one of the construction process. The cost really depends on the price of copper but 1/2" x 50 would probably run just over $40 right now. Add a couple fittings/solder and probably $60 is your number.

hey thanks alot for the info and nice vid. will be definitely doing this in the near future!

dzienkuje! ;)

Back