Anyone going to these events - RI and ME - Nov 07?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouT

Can't wait to go AG...
Reaction score
Nov. 3:
Maine Brewers Fest
Portland Expo
Portland, ME
www.mainebrew.com

Nov. 10:
14th Annual Great International Beer Festival
Rhode Island Convention Center
Providence, RI
401-274-3234
www.beerfestamerica.com

Or if you've been before, please rate the event, considering one/both if schedule allows.

I should be pouring my Kolsh at the night show in Providence.
Blackstone Valley Home Brewing Supply

GO TO THE DAY SHOW!!!!!!

The evenig sessions are full of people there for power drinking. Plenty of fighting and vomiting..... and boobs!

I might try to go to the event on the 3rd --- I guess I'm out of town on the 10th so missing the ME one.

ah, sunofabitch... there's a brewfest in Maine??? dammit... I'm busy this weekend... need to mark that on the calander for next year... grumblebitchmoan...

bigjohnmilford said:
My wife and I are going on the 14th. It's a good time. :mug:
Which event is on the 14th? Heck, I'm still out of town then so it won't matter.:(

I'll be there (the GIBF in Providence) for Saturday's daytime session. If any HBTers would like to meet to toss one back, PM me.

D*Bo said:
I should be pouring my Kolsh at the night show in Providence.
Blackstone Valley Home Brewing Supply

GO TO THE DAY SHOW!!!!!!

The evenig sessions are full of people there for power drinking. Plenty of fighting and vomiting..... and boobs!

D*Bo has summed it up well. The afternoon session is the better choice by far. The night session is the world's largest frat party but without the Everclear punch. :drunk: I'll be there too, working at the Blackstone Valley table and there will be some tasty homebrews. For any real ale fans please note that BV will again have several ales served via British hand pump. :mug:

Back