New Homebrew Group/Club for Midcoast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman906

Reaction score
We are getting ready to launch a new club/group for midcoast homebrewers and we're calling it ZOMBE - Zymerlogical Order of Midcoast Brewing Enthusiasts
If you or somebody you know would be interested in getting together to talk about, share and expand your knowledge of homebrewing with other local brewers, let us know along with your thoughts and ideas of how you'd like to see the group operate at [email protected]
Help us get ZOMBE off the ground and into the mash tun and spread the word...
We have lots of homebrewers in the area, we just need to get the word to them...

I'm over here in Damariscotta, I'd certainly be interested! I haven't had a chance to brew much lately, trying to get a dedicated space in the basement set up for it.

Sent a message your way. Looking for ideas on how to get the word out and get this thing off the ground....

Hey, I'd be interested. Not sure if you have anything going on or not. Located in Spruce Head.

Since this thread started 5 years ago, I am going to guess it is a bust

The thread was only started 6 or 7 months ago. The thread OP has been a member for 5 years. I have no idea if the OP had any luck getting his club started. I do know there is a club in central Maine but I'm not sure if it is close enough to the folks in the mid-coast area.

http://www.malthomebrewclub.org/

The idea is not dead, just can't seem to get the word out to promote interest.
I would be interested in meeting with any interested folks to discuss....

Located in the Damariscotta Area, would still very much like to get this off the ground. Maybe if we could coordinate we could meet and brainstorm how to spread the word.

Did it ever get going? I am new to Brunswick and new to home brewing.

I know this post was done a while ago but I recently moved to the Brunswick area this past summer and have become a bit obsessive about home brewing. Is there any community of Brewers in the area?

I know this post was done a while ago but I recently moved to the Brunswick area this past summer and have become a bit obsessive about home brewing. Is there any community of Brewers in the area?

There's MALT which kind of started out of the now-closed brew shop in Farmingdale, but now sometimes meets at Richmond homebrew supply, and other places around Augusta/Gardiner.

I live in Brunswick and there are no other groups or clubs around that I'm aware of.

It would be great to have a place for beginners such as I to ask all the dumb questions I have. Haha

Latest posts

Back