• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Surplus Draft Beer System Parts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngonzo

Reaction score
After I built my draft rig I had a bunch of leftovers parts. Guess I must have got carried away @ the auction. Everything is commercial grade & can be shipped. Check out the link to view the complete list.
http://stcloud.craigslist.org/for/3222794892.html

Edited & Up dated.
So I did not do my homework before my original post & forgot prices...here is what I'm thinking...
FOBs - $10 each
ss line splitting manifolds - $10 each
Gas blending box $80
Shanks - $10 each
Faucets - $10 each
Keg taps - $25 each
stripped regulators - $20
Regulator w / two guages valve stem & nut & check valve - single $40 double $60 tripple $80
3000 psi Guage new - $10
0-30psi used guage - $5
Tap handles - $15 to $20 each

PM me with questions or offers. I will update as things go.

text sent

interested in some of the gauges, the regulators (parts included to build them) and check valves.

Interested in Perlick faucets,shanks, regulators(primary and secondary), 2 keg couplers, and hardware. So i need two complete sets from tap to keg. Thanks. Would like to know Prices?

No offense OP but since I don't think anyone has done business with you before, I'd suggest anyone sending money via PayPal to NOT send it as a gift.

If you send $$$ as a gift you can't get your money back if something happens with the transaction.

do you have any longer shanks? I need at least a 3", prefer 4" (that's what she said)

I would be interested in a shank/faucet combo shipped to 99205. Lemme know.

I accepted an offer for the entire lot. Thanks you beer lover's & HBT.:ban:

Back