Looking to Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrotherGrim

Reaction score
I am driving to Maine for the Christmas holidays and I am wanting to set up a trade of craft beers. I am in Mississippi and can get any of the Lazy Magnolia, Crooked Letter, Southern Prohibition, or Lucky Town Brewery Beers. I can also most likely get any of the NOLA stuff.

I am looking for Heady Topper, any of the Allagash stuff (Curieux would be lovely) Saison Various or any other amazing beers from the area.

We can get all the shipyard stuff here, so that won't be necessary unless it would be a local one off release. Let me know or send a pm and I will get back to you. I will be heading to the Houlton Area around the weekend before Christmas.

HT may be available to you but they're closing their store or something like that for a while so they can brew more or whatever their reasoning was.

Thanks for the tips guys, brewmcq, when did the Thirsty Dawg open up? I don't remember seeing that place before. Is it in the old IGA shopping center?

Brother:
Get on the Amer Homebrew Assn. site and look in Portsmouth, NH. There is Red Hook in Newington. They are a member of a consortium with Widmer and one other, and MAY have the other 2 brews on hand. My friend's wife is their IT person. There's a tiny one on High St in bldg. with A&G HBS, and may be more I'm not yet aware of.

Back