Any diagrams or opinions for this EBIAB build?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haeffnkr

Reaction score
Hello,
I am planning my ebiab build.
Can PJ or someone build me a diagram to match my build? (hint.. I have a paypal account...)

Anyone See any issues or items missing from my planned build?
SSR and heatsink will be mounted on the top of the box... not the front as my poor paint sketch shows.

I plan on using Auber PID and Auber switches, buzzer and indicators.

This is all...hopefully...going into a 10wx12hx6d fiberglass box that I have already.

7423577570_e051a4ee9f_c.jpg

thanks Kevin

Dang, I just did a layout for a system very close to this one this evening. I am also planning on doing a EBIAB. Here is my preliminary layout. Wiring is a breeze, I am a controls guy by trade. Maybe we could swap ideas. I am a bit leery of whether or not I can get the heater in the kettle under the false bottom.

Brew Control Layout.jpg

Kevin,

After our discussion I changed the diagram and removed the timer from the plan.
I understand your plan for using the PWM. I'm not very familiar with it so with that part I'm of no help to you.

Here is the new diagram & As usual - click on the image for a full scale diagram printable on Tabloid Paper (11" x 17")

Wishing you the best in your adventure.

P-J

Kevin,

Edit: Updated diagram.

Here is the new diagram including the PWM control input circuitry.

As usual - click on the image for a full scale diagram printable on Tabloid Paper (11" x 17")

And the wiring for the Spa Panel:

power-panel-6.jpg

I sure hope this helps you in your adventure.

P-J

Latest posts

Back