FT: Nugget Nector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your crazy bro! Lol i was being generous! From what i know the east coast is flooded with it right now. I'm not sure what your lookin for but your not getting any whales for nugget nectar! I've had it before and it's slightly above average at best! Good luck

PM me SillyWonka. I have a 6 and picked up an extra 6 this afternoon. As of today and the east coast still has a lot. I'm also in NJ and this is the 5th 6 pack I've gotten and the stores by me are loaded. Cheers!

ed5388 said:
PM me SillyWonka. I have a 6 and picked up an extra 6 this afternoon. As of today and the east coast still has a lot. I'm also in NJ and this is the 5th 6 pack I've gotten and the stores by me are loaded. Cheers!

Thanks man

Your crazy bro! Lol i was being generous! From what i know the east coast is flooded with it right now. I'm not sure what your lookin for but your not getting any whales for nugget nectar! I've had it before and it's slightly above average at best! Good luck

Thanks for the generosity, I guess. Pliny is always available in Philly so I guess I do not think of it as the holy grail. I think it is overrated personally. Now, if you had something I really couldn't get like Zombie Dust or Heady Topper I would be more eager.

I said ed....not willum. And yes ed it is fresh...just picked up this past wed while i was up there...2/6

Back