Anyone else watching The Who on VH1 Classic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUCCCC

Reaction score
I am so wishing I had this channel on the basic, and I mean basic like only 13 channels, cable selection I'm currently subscribed to at home. One of the perks of the part time evening job is that I often have time, particularly during the summer semester, to watch a little TV. At home it's almost always children's programming if the TV is on at all.

VH1's showing some great classic stuff as well as showing Daltrey and Townshend still rocking pretty well for a couple old blokes. They can still do the old stuff justice.

It'd sure be nice to be jamming out to this with a brew at home on a nice big screen, and loud over a decent amp and speakers...

Oh yeah, my new guitar arrived at the house today, so I'm envisioning myself having a few too many and smashing it to bits like Pete would at the end of the show:rockin:

Well, got home and it wasn't my guitar that had arrived, but the 1/2 sized Dean acoustic I got for the 3 year old that was waiting. I couldn't dare smash that one.

I guess I've got another few days until my new Washburn gets here.

Latest posts

Back