"First World Problems"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
<b>*Edit* Don't read this one. I'm not just being goofy this time, I'm honestly pretty pissed off. You all have your own problems, you don't need mebe being a downer. </b>

Yeah, I eat 3 times a day (for now), I can pay rent, have a wife I love who looks fantastic in her new pajamas...

I also have a grandmother (who helped raise me) who is honestly one step above a zucchini at this point and is in and out of the hospital, a grandfather who is deteriorating more slowly but still approaching inevitability, a father who is taking care of them both and could lose his mind at any point from the stress, a series of friends who are leaving the city (and in some cases the coast) for a jobs elsewhere; some of whom don't actually have a job there yet (essentially obliterating our support system), a revolving door of underemployment; going from lousy temp assignment to lousy temp assignment... big breath... a country full of people bandying about insults they don't understand (next moose-knuckle who calls me a Communist better know what a Communist is or I swear to God I am going to systematically hunt them down and make the rest of their living days miserable), a debilitating case of the 'roids, epic beer flatulence, no health insurance and an itchy nose.

So yeah, next time I complain that the guy behind is chewing like a frigging cow and some jack-hole responds "First World Problems!" I can truthfully say I hope they spontaneously combust and die in the most painful manner possible.

CG, we should be drinking buddies. Yer alright in my book...

Back