• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Danby Kegerator - Indy area - pick up only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naptown

Reaction score
*** SOLD ***

I have a Danby Model DKC445BL kegerator for sale in Fishers, IN. I have owned the unit for about 6 months. I have recently upgraded and it's time for someone else to own this gem. Not sure of the age (I'm the 2nd owner), and the tag doesn't show a manufacture date. It will hold a 1/4 barrel (with included rack), or 2 ball lock corny kegs. Unit includes ALUMINUM 5 Lbs. C02 tank (probably 1/2 full), 2 gauge regulator, a sanke fitting, and your choice of 1 pair of ball lock or pin lock attachments. Corny kegs pictured are NOT included.

Overall, the condition is decent. There are some flaws, but again, it keeps the beer very cold. The bad - the top wire "trim" on the exterior is loose. Also, the door can disconnect if the door is pulled on in the wrong direction. Neither of these is a major concern, but I just want to be upfront with everyone.

Pick up only in Fishers, IN. Asking $300 now $225.00. I want to sell this thing soon, so I don't want to "wait until pay day", "hold it until next week", etc...

fffcb32b.jpg

f9c442be.jpg

14092a43.jpg

05e5b0e9.jpg

You said it would hold two ball lock corny kegs...will it also hold two pin lock kegs? Sorry, just getting into kegging, so maybe it's a dumb question...

mpenn35 said:
You said it would hold two ball lock corny kegs...will it also hold two pin lock kegs? Sorry, just getting into kegging, so maybe it's a dumb question...

I have a danby with 1 of each keg type ... Fits no problem and extra room for bottles/growlers too.

:mug:

I have a danby with 1 of each keg type ... Fits no problem and extra room for bottles/growlers too.

:mug:

Thank you very much!

I'm very interested in this, but I honestly don't know when I'd be able to get up to Fishers. I'll be picking up my kegging system tomorrow and the kegerator should be the last piece I need.

This one will hold 2 ball locks, but I don't think it will hold 2 pin locks. The 2 ball locks fit with just enough clearance with very little extra room.

Back