Online Purchasing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluespook

Reaction score
Hey, guys --I'm a beginner at brewing and in the process of gathering the necessary equipment. Unfortunately, the nearest Home Brew Store (bricks) that I can find is an hour or more away. So, I am purchasing my gear, at least that which I can't make myself or salvage from other stuff, on line. Any suggestions on the best places to look at?

Blue :rockin:

Welcome!!

There are a lot of places on-line...and several threads on the subject.

Where are you exactly? I figure you're somewhere east of Harrisburg and west of Philly (I was born in Camden way back when...) and south of Reading. ;)

Actually, there's a LHBS (Local Home Brew Store) in York called Mr. Steve's. I was there last month or so and took a couple bottles of samplings in...we all had a great time...at least we didn't die of thirst...;):drunk:. I travel there sometimes several times a year.

There are a couple of member from your area that can help also...if they log in...

You guys have been helpful, thanks. This is a great forum...I'm really glad I joined!

Blue:tank:

Back