Full Pounds of Amarillo, Citra, and Simcoe back in stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
(EDITED) 04-24-12

Hey folks,

We're pleased to announce we have these available in full pounds (no smaller increments). All are 2011 Crop and are priced as follows:

Amarillo $37.50/lb
Simcoe $37.50/lb

As always this is while supplies last and this is with $5 Rate Shipping to ALL 50 STATES including APO/FPO. Seriously NO limit, even if we need a pallet to ship your order. International customers use paypal as your payment method and I'll send you a separate request for shipping (just $18 USD to ship up to 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 of mixed increments). And yes, I know these hops are not cheap. They cost us a lot to bring in (financially, time sweat and bloodwise... these were..unconventional methods of acquisition, I will say no more)... Our current supply will definitely not last us until the next crop comes in.

Some other great deals:
Our online price of Cascade is also just $12.50/lb right now, Idaho Grown Zeus (listed as CTZ) is just $11.50, and Centennial is $25, and of course we have a lot of other varieties at great prices.

Here's a link directly to our hops page:
http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

Thanks folks!

Okay folks we're currently out of Citra in full pounds, those sold MUCH quicker than we had anticipated. Thanks for your support! We plan on releasing some more in 2oz packs shortly and there will be a limit on how many can be purchased. We do have Amarillo and Simcoe still available and when their stock level reaches a certain point we will move those to limited 2oz packs as well. Thanks again!

you're in Boise?

I'm in Meridian - what club are you part of? It would be nice to meet up with some home brewers.

Right on, I'm in Nampa (our retail site warehouse is in Washington) and I'm in the Snake River Brewers. We have monthly meetings and lots of events (last weekend we went to Beer Valley in Ontario and brewed in their parking lot and has a bbq). Drop me an email niko at nikobrew dot com.

Okay folks we're currently out of Citra in full pounds, those sold MUCH quicker than we had anticipated. Thanks for your support! We plan on releasing some more in 2oz packs shortly and there will be a limit on how many can be purchased.
Looks that way.

Sorry I just updated the original post and removed Citra. Once we have it available in 2oz packs I'll post a notice of that. Price will be $5.50/2oz.

I just changed the title of the original post but it hasn't updated yet..

Nikobrew,

I just wanted to let you know to expect orders from me in the future! So please don't go anywhere. I'm just getting started into brewing, only done 2 extract kits so far. But planning on jumping into all-grain 10 gal batches very soon now. I'll bookmark your site and plan on ordering when I need.

ChrisN812

Nikobrew,

I just wanted to let you know to expect orders from me in the future! So please don't go anywhere. I'm just getting started into brewing, only done 2 extract kits so far. But planning on jumping into all-grain 10 gal batches very soon now. I'll bookmark your site and plan on ordering when I need.

ChrisN812

Congrats on getting into the hobby/obsession! We don't plan on going anywhere :) Thanks!

I want to get some simcoe, but I would use the pound over 4-6 months most likely - would the hops stay fresh enough in zip lock bags in the freezer or do you need a vacuum sealer?

Back