I found Amarillo hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewenstein

Reaction score
At Label Peelers. He has 300 one pound units of pellets available. They are on sale through midnight tonight for $16.64, then regular price for $18.49. Very nice guy. I ordered 2 pounds of whole hops yesterday because there were no pellets available. When I saw pellets today, I called and he switched them for me and did not charge me the difference :mug:!

So order up! Beer and Wine Making Supplies

Thanks ordered some up along with a pound of whole leaf Citra... Can't have to much Citra!

I love Label Peelers. They seem to have the best selection on bulk hops and fair prices. But dont let that get out, or there will be none left!!!

:( I hate that I have plans to buy SWMBO a gift for the holiday :( I doubt very seriously that she would be very impressed with a pound of hops under the tree.

I love Label Peelers. They seem to have the best selection on bulk hops and fair prices. But dont let that get out, or there will be none left!!!

I know. They get their hops from LD Carlson, which is only a mile away. In fact, LPs doesn't even stock hops. He gets an availability chart from LD everyday, and when you order, he gets a delivery from LD and ships it out the same day! Very nice guy, and I am glad to spread the word for him.

I just got notice that my order has been canceled for full refund. I guess they lost count or had more on back or than they realized or something.

Anyone know where else I could pick up a pound?

I just got notice that my order has been canceled for full refund. I guess they lost count or had more on back or than they realized or something.

Anyone know where else I could pick up a pound?

Yep, I just got a very nice email telling me the same thing- that they just didn't get them from their supplier as they were promised. Darn it anyway, but labelpeelers sent a nice note and explained why they refunded me so I'm not at all upset with them.

I'm straight with them. Stuff happens that they can't control. The guy even put his cell phone number in the email if I had any issue. I mean, I've got issues, but nothing he can help me with.

I'm just bummed cause I want me some more amarillo! I don't think my current supply will last me all year.

Brewcraft in Portland sells for a dollar less, and is never out in my experience.

Back