What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My orange honey hefe, not fully carbed but still delicious.

IMG_2845.jpg

First and now second double jack while catching up on posts.
Thinking tonight is gonna be order out night, as I'm not motivated to cook after cooking every night for the last week. Crazy and crappy day at work didn't help either.

1398979911062.jpg

1398979929421.jpg

Living vicariously through you guys because I'm at ballet class. Don't be jealous, ballet class is nowhere near as cool as it sounds.

NEBCO Scrumtrulescent now that I'm not carrying a firearm.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398984593.173270.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398984730.066452.jpg
I know everyone loves it but it's just not my favorite...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 196860
I know everyone loves it but it's just not my favorite...

That's why I picked up a 4 pack and threw it in my basement aka "cellar". I enjoyed them, but want to see how much better it is with age.

Onto my white ipa after scarfing down dinner.

Attachments

• 1398985473468.jpg
    1398985473468.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 86
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398985393.969284.jpg
Deschutes for me and the radler for for the gal (decent I guess but just a sip or two is enough for me)
Hoodo dubbbel and the big bad baptist for back up!

Shouldn't you be posting that you're onto another beer after swallowing another chub?:confused:

Reminds me of yesterday, trying to explain what an erection is to a mentally ill and mentally retarded senior... :eek:

how about explaining to your own grandma why someone would want self warming KY. she just had to know about that stupid commercial and I just had to be stupid enough to have the balls to explain it.

No. That a drone wipes-out the entire NFC East. :D :rockin:

What, and loose the race to the top of the bottom every year?

Patersbier is another name for a dubbel more or less

A patersbier is in essence a single, not a dubbel. I used the northern Brewer recipe for mine, too.

Had a mosaic single hop and am now sipping a Ghandi Bot. Watching the young'in at bath time is such a chore (obvious why no pic).

What, and loose the race to the top of the bottom every year?

A patersbier is in essence a single, not a dubbel. I used the northern Brewer recipe for mine, too.

Had a mosaic single hop and am now sipping a Ghandi Bot. Watching the young'in at bath time is such a chore (obvious why no pic).

How'd you dig that overrated Gandhi stuff?

It's 94 degrees out and I needed something cool and refreshing. Here it is.

Also, with my Critter Cutter. It's my winnings from the Great Big Giveaway. Pretty cool!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398989568.913372.jpg

how about explaining to your own grandma why someone would want self warming KY. she just had to know about that stupid commercial and I just had to be stupid enough to have the balls to explain it.

It's like a sport creme for your fun parts. :D

Back